FreeStuffMyWay Giveaway RULES
1. Agreement: These rules govern the FreeStuffMyWay.com iPhone 5, $1000 USD, or other promotion (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is FreeStuffMyWay.com (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK and USA who are 18 years or older, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Limit of one entry per person during the entire contest period. Entrants must enter the FreeStuffMyWay.com contest on or before the August 31, 2013 to be eligible for the FreeStuffMyWay.com $1000 USD draw. Only online entries will be accepted.
4. Contest: To enter the Contest, access the Contest website at freestuffmyway.com read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period. A valid email address will be required. The Contest begins on September 1st 2012 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on August 31st, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Contest Period”).The potential winner of the FreeStuffMyWay.com Contest will be chosen by random draw, which will take place within 7 days of contest closing. The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive their choice of promotional Contest prizes (iPhone 5 or $1000 USD). The winner will receive their prize by mail, PayPal or bank wire.
6. Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information.
7. Other: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty. Sponsors are not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the website or Contest software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.